* Dyno Test Checklist. (click to download PDF)
* RevSearch YouTube video Channel.
*Amsoil test results - Purchase Amsoil products.
* Engine oils, roller cams, flat tappet cams.
*Ford engine page.
*Chevy engine page.
*Dodge engine page.
*Pontiac engine page.
*Sound of Dodge on the dyno. (964K)
*Why dyno test?
*Torque vs Horsepower discussion.
*Dyno terms defined.
The dynamometer control console.
Unique features of our dynamometer;
- The dynamometer is wired so that the engine being tested will not crank, start, or run without oil pressure. Initial oil pressure is supplied by an integrated
electric prelube oil pump. This is ideal for the initial run of any engine.
- We can preheat the test engine with the built in coolant
heater and electric water pump drive. This saves on fuel.
Prices for dyno testing;
- Subject to change. After 17 years I decided to raise the prices slightly and and a charge for the bound dyno session report.
- $320.00 for 8 hours dyno testing, this is the minimum.
(Includes setup and tear down time).
- $40.00 per additional hour. (includes tear down time).
- $40.00 additional for a dyno report. Here is an example of a report; Moparts EngineMasters 2003 entry EM-470-1.
Since the EM-470-1 testing in 2003 we have added Innovate LM-1 A/F ratio monitoring and if applicable those graphs would be included in the report.
Note: A complete sweep test and data printout takes
about five minutes. So with minor changes between tests, around six tests could be run per hour.
for engine assembly and dyno testing;
Engine assembly and dyno testing using your parts.
- Subject to change.
- Basic engine assembly and one day of dyno testing $1500. Bring the finished machined parts and I will; drill all oil passages, clean, assemble, port match intake, and dyno test.
- Stroker engine assembly and one day of dyno testing $1800.
- Additional engine assembly work is $40/hr.
Please feel free to contact us for more information, references, or with any questions or comments.
Sonic Testing cylinder walls and cylinder head port walls;
- Cylinder wall thickness mapping with a Dakota Ultrasonics PR-8V for $10 per hole.
- Additional sonic testing work is $40/hr.
Center ND 58530
All pictures and text on this entire site are the property of RevSearch and may not be copied and/or used in any way without the specific permission of RevSearch.
RevSearch © 5-19-2021 7-14-14 JL