375 horsepower 360 Dodge Street Engine.
With updated cam.
With about 375 hp and 425 ft. lbs torque this engine would work good in a street car or truck. Replace that 318 two barrel with almost double the horsepower!
- 375 horsepower, 425 ft.lbs. torque (J607 correction).
- 16" manifold vacuum at 800 rpm.
- Will run on 87-91 octane at 2000 ft.
- Complete carb to pan, no exhaust, accessories (alternator, power steering pump etc.), brackets, etc.
- Hypereutectic pistons, file fit rings, honed with torque plates.
- Hydraulic lifter flat tappet cam.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM intake manifold.
- Holley 600 cfm carb, this engine made less power with bigger carbs.
- Rebuilt Dodge Magnum cylinder heads with stock valves. Intake port flow around 239 cfm at 28".
- Stock rocker arms, upgrade available.
- Windage tray.
- Your choice of oil pan; Stock rear sump, stock center sump.
- Complete dyno results and engine build notes in a professionally bound booklet.
- Many upgrades available, just ask.
- About $4800 US Buyer pays shipping. Crating cost included.
- Money order or certified check only, 1/2 down, balance due before delivery.
- If you have any questions please e-mail me the current address is on the RevSearch Home Page.
For warranty information click here.
2647 37th Ave. SW
Center, ND 58530-9779
to the RevSearch home page.
RevSearch ©4-18-2007 JL