405 horsepower 360 Dodge Street-Strip Engine.
With about 405 hp and 426 ft. lbs torque this engine would work good in a street - strip car or truck.
- 405 horsepower, 426 ft.lbs. torque (J607 correction).
- 14" manifold vacuum at 850 rpm.
- Will run on 87 octane at 2000 ft.
- Complete carb to pan, no exhaust, accessories (alternator, power steering pump etc.), brackets, etc.
- KB Hypereutectic pistons, file fit rings, honed with torque plates.
- Rebuilt stock crank and rods.
- Oiling system modifications good to 6500 rpm.
- Hydraulic lifter cam (no messing around with valve lash adjustments).
- Oil through c-clip hydraulic lifters.
- Smith Brothers pushrods.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM or Torker II intake manifold.
- Holley 670 Street Avenger.
- Rebuilt Dodge Magnum cylinder heads with 2.02/1.625 SS valves. Intake port flow around 255 cfm at 28".
- Lifetime Aluminum adjustable roller rocker arms.
- Windage tray.
- Your choice of oil pan; Stock rear sump, stock center sump.
- Complete dyno results and engine build notes in a professionally bound booklet.
- Cast aluminum valve covers in picture are an extra cost option.
- Many upgrades available, just ask.
- About $5800 US Buyer pays shipping. Crating cost included.
- Money order or certified check only, 1/2 down, balance due before delivery.
- If you have any questions please e-mail me the current address is on the RevSearch Home Page.
For warranty information click here.
2647 37th Ave. SW
Center, ND 58530-9779
to the RevSearch home page.
RevSearch ©4-18-2007 JL