425 horsepower 360 Dodge Engine.
With about 425 hp and 430 ft. lbs torque this engine would work good in a drag car, mud runner, or puller.
- 425 horsepower 430 ft.lbs. torque (J607 correction).
- 365 horsepower 400 ft.lbs. torque (J607 correction) with a cast iron two barrel intake and Holley 4412 two barrel carb.
- Race gas compression ratio.
- KB pistons, file fit moly rings, honed with torque plates.
- 245 245 @.050 solid lifter cam.
- Edelbrock Torquer II or Performer RPM intake manifold.
- Holley 4778 700 cfm double pumper with Strip Kit installed. Tuned on the dyno.
- Unported Magnum cylinder heads with 2.02/1.60 stainless valves. Intake port flow 239 cfm at 28".
- Adjustable roller rocker arms.
- Porting and gasket matching available for another 40 hp.
- Windage tray.
- Your choice of oil pan; Stock rear sump, stock center sump, or a custom, high clearance, rear sump circle track oil pan. The circle track pan is on it now. This circle track pan can be seen on the pictures on the 180º header information page.
- Complete dyno results and engine build notes in a professionally bound booklet.
- About $5100 US Buyer pays shipping. Crating cost included.
- Money order or certified check only, 1/2 down, balance due before delivery.
- If you have any questions please e-mail me the current address is on the RevSearch Home Page.
For warranty information click here.
2647 37th Ave. SW
Center, ND 58530-9779
to the RevSearch home page.
RevSearch ©4-18-2007 JL