520 horsepower 408 Dodge Street-Strip Engine.
With about 520 hp and 540 ft. lbs torque this engine would work good in a higher performance street - strip car or truck.
- 520 horsepower, 540 ft.lbs. torque (J607 correction).
- 11"-12" manifold vacuum at 1000 rpm.
- 10:8 CR with 62cc heads will run on 91octane at 2000 ft.
- Complete carb to pan, no exhaust, accessories (alternator, power steering pump etc.), brackets, etc.
- CP pistons, file fit rings, honed with torque plates.
- Cast stroker crank and K-1 H beam rods.
- Oiling system modifications good to 6500 + rpm.
- Hydraulic roller lifter cam (no messing around with valve lash adjustments).
- Oil through stock Dodge Magnum hydraulic lifters.
- Smith Brothers pushrods.
- Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap intake manifold.
- Holley 870 Street Avenger.
- RHS 360HPST Magnum cylinder heads with 2.02/1.60 SS valves.
- Aluminum adjustable roller rocker arms.
- Windage tray.
- Your choice of oil pan; Stock rear sump, stock center sump.
- Complete dyno results and engine build notes in a professionally bound booklet.
- Cast aluminum valve covers in picture are an extra cost option.
- Many upgrades available, just ask.
- About $8500 US Buyer pays shipping. Crating cost included.
- Money order or certified check only, 3/4 down, balance due before delivery.
- If you have any questions please e-mail me the current address is on the RevSearch Home Page.
For warranty information click here.
2647 37th Ave. SW
Center, ND 58530-9779
to the RevSearch home page.
RevSearch ©6-28-2007 JL