Custom 360 Dodge Engine options.
Here is a list of some of the extra cost options available for the Dodge 360 engines. Prices are subject to change without notice.
- $750 Schubeck style flat tappet lifters, see the Engine oils, roller cams, flat tappet cams. page for more information.
- $600 Magnum hyd roller core engine.
- $400 Forged pistons + 1/16 rings.
- $250 MP Magnum cast aluminum valve covers.
- $250 race oil pan.
- $1000 New RHS/Indy 360 or EngineQuest 318A cylinder heads.
- $250 - $400 Balancing.
- $480 Complete MSD ignition system and setup. MSD-8534 distributor, MSD-6420 6AL, MSD-8202 coil.
- $560 Complete MSD ignition system and setup. MSD-8534 distributor, MSD-6520 Digital 6 Plus, MSD-8202 coil.
- $80 2 gallons Amsoil 20W-50 Series 2000 racing oil shipped with engine.
- Any parts you ship to me, or have shipped to me, during the build will get tested and tuned on the dyno.
- If you have any questions please e-mail me the current address is on the RevSearch Home Page.
to the Custom Dodge 360 engines page.
RevSearch ©4-18-2007 JL